- The most common mistake is not recognizing that the pets has severe matts, even worse when
the animal has severe matting form in the undercoat and is unnoticeable because of the heavy
Severe matting: can be extremely painful, and dangerous for your pet’s health. At this point
shaved down is the only way the skin to receive oxygen for a new hair. Excessive de-matting is a
lot of stress, discomfort for the pet, can causes skin problems after the grooming process. Skin
could turn dark pink, or red, even open sores. Organic matters such as branches , and plants can
be tangled in the matts irritating the skin. For some of these reasons, the pets require regular
- Trimming the paws can allow the pets to cool down easier, and avoiding the licking and matting
in their paws over irritation.
- Eyes tears can cause stains and crusts in your pet’s eyes causing sores, and discomfort .
- Nails should be cut every month, even if your pet not exercised force they walk in the side of
their pads, and this will contribute to arthritis in the legs and hips.
- Ears that have hair deep within the inner canals need to be trimmed and cleaned every 4-6
weeks to avoid inflammation and ear infection .
- Private areas cleaned will care the pets bacteria free, and avoid poop to be stuck at.